Flourish and Thrive Labs, LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) seeks to serve you well. Part of serving you means providing you with this policy to let you know how we handle personal information we collect from you on https://www.fandtlabs.com (“website” or “site”). This policy will help you understand how any personal data, personally identifiable information, or personal information we collect from you or you provide to us via interactions on our site. This policy does not tell you how we process data we receive from sources other than our site.
When you use a form on our site to contact us, your data is collected and controlled by us. We retain this information in our Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) system. This data is used only by us, and we will not release this data to any third party without your consent.
Information we collect
Depending on how you engage with our site, we might collect any or all of the following:
- Information you give to us. When you fill out one of our forms on the site, you are providing us with your information voluntarily. You will know what data you provide and what we are collecting because you submitted it.
- Information we collect about your interactions with our site. We want to provide you with the highest-quality online experience. To monitor our site performance and provide that exceptional experience, we automatically collect, process, and store certain technical information about you and your activity on our site. To the extent permitted and under the conditions set out under applicable law, we may collect the following:
- Domain and hostname from which you access the internet
- The internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- The type of browser you use to visit our site and its associated version
- The time zone and country you access our site from
- Any browser plug-ins you are running and their associated versions
- The operating system you used to access our site
- The path you took to get to our site (often referred to as a clickstream), including information about how long you spent at other sites before ours
- Where you go after visiting our site, and how long you spent before you left
- Parts of our site you viewed or searched for, including the page response time and interaction information (what you moused over, scrolled past, and clicked on)
How we use the information we collect
How we use the information outlined above depends on how the information is collected.
- For the information you provide to us we will use this information only to provide you with the information, products, or services you requested from us. If we enter into contracts with you, we will use this information to fulfill our obligations under those contracts. We will also use this information to provide details about other goods or services related to the ones you requested or that we feel might interest you. We will also notify you of changes to any products or services we have previously contacted you about.
- For information we collect about you, we will use this information to administer, improve, and secure our site. We will also use this data to measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. We will use this data to make suggestions and recommendations and create targeted advertising for you and other users.
Effective Date: February 2, 2023